Wednesday, September 24, 2008

... American Dream ...

When I was a kid I always dreamt of entering the Land of the FREE even though I know pigs can’t fly. I never believe that every cloud has a silver lining because it’s too difficult and expensive to get a Visa. So when I heard that I was selected for an onshore project I was so excited, this is a dream come true. I will discover new places, work in a new ambiance, meet new people and have a new life.

Then when I got here I keep up with adjustments especially on time zone, weather, traffic rules and other stuffs. At first it’s so hard to adjust to a different culture, you don’t know where to start. But now I’m all set, I already enjoyed staying here. I met new friends and things are working fine.

God is good and He granted my wish. Given a chance, I want to stay here longer with my family and loved ones. Now I know everything will happen in God’s time, just walk by faith.

No comments: