Tuesday, September 30, 2008

… 30 Days in Love …

I hardly noticed that 30 days has passed since I got her “I'm Yours”. Here’s a recap of all the things that happened and how the two hearts unite. Hopefully I can still pick up all the details in my memory.

Friday July 18, I met Jake at NAIA and asked him “where’s Carla?” he told me maybe she’s late. As usual, she’s always late. At the ODC Office I always notice her as a late person and when she enters the room I think she’s always lost. Ok, no comment.
I sat beside Jake during our trip from Manila to Japan because we checked-in our luggage at the same time. And Carla, I don’t know where she sits. Hahaha. Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, we tried to wait for Carla coz we have the same flight from Japan to Chicago while Jake has a different flight number. Carla sits beside me during our trip. We talked about everything under the sun. We enjoyed drinking some vodka with apple juice in the midst of the turbulence. That was the first bonding moment we had.

During our stay here, I never thought that I will be falling in love with her. I just knew that she’s so kind and generous in every aspect and I also never imagined that she will also fall in love with me because we are on the different track. I’m her opposite, I always sermon her about the things she does, but I know those advices I gave her was for her own sake. I always get mad when she sleeps so late then go to office floating. But I understand her because she told me that she’s an insomniac. Ok!!! Reason accepted.

We had lots of good memories here in Chicago, we’re not conscious about the things we do together but some of our friends noticed that we are so attached. We always found ourselves sitting next to each other or beside each other and I always provide her drinks during meals. Is that an indication that we are in love? I think not, because I usually do it to my other girl friends. That’s me, how sweet…hahaha

We’re always together during our groceries and we asked each other’s opinion before buying or doing something. Actually, sometimes I feel there’s something different but of course, as always you need to pass to a denial process. Until that farewell day comes. Ruby and I will stay here in Chicago for another project and the rest of the team will be going back to Philippines. I can’t imagine myself without them, I don’t know how to react and feel. I’m so scared coz I can’t see myself alone, but I have no choice. I need to face my fears and be man enough to conquer my ghost.

Two more days left before they’re going back home, I remember I texted her “I will miss you” before we go to sleep. I know in myself there is something inside me that bothers me most but I don’t know how to express it. I told myself this is nothing; you will just miss her company and tomorrow you will forget that feeling. The night has come and the feeling was still on me, it didn’t dissolve. This is something I need to voice out, else I will explode or regret this someday. I don’t wanna see her packing all her things and putting it all back in the luggage. I want to tell her to stay but It’s not possible. I wanna say please don’t go these tears are no yet ready to flow, take my hand and don’t leave me here tonight. I wanna hug her but I can’t coz that time there were no strings attached yet. I might get a bad impression and she might be shocked with my action. The saddest day came, I couldn’t control it anymore. Her eyes were looking into mine and I was having the hardest time. Her hands were ready to wave goodbye and my lips were ready to kiss her goodbye.

My longing continued when I transferred to Butterfield even though we ensure that we’ll always keep the communication lines open. When we were in the middle of a conversation, I suddenly exploded, I voiced out all the feelings I have for her coz I was trapped inside the moment. I don’t know how will she react but I need to release this feeling and tell her. She was shocked I know, but I know she will absorb everything I said at the right time. I didn’t wait for her answer coz I have no right. I thought that was our last time to chat but the day after that breath taking moment, she also expressed her feelings and I got her “I’M YOURS”…

Now I’m happy, she’s happy, we are in LOVE.

I pray that this will last forever. I LOVE YOU, bebe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too, bebe. *hugz*

Bel Certeza said...

Wushu, inlababo :)

Thanks for the linkback :)