Monday, September 1, 2008

... US Labor Day ...

Planned to buy laptop today because I heard every holiday here in the US all stores has some great deal for you, “Big Discounts”. We went to Best Buy to canvass the laptop I want but unfortunately they don’t have available stocks. So we went to Circuit City to check it out and wohooo! they have the laptop model I want and some freebies.

Lexmark printer, router and Norton security are the free stuffs after buying the laptop. But here’s the catch when you buy the laptop you need to buy the 3 freebies first then you will get the mail-in rebate after 6 weeks. Not bad at least all stuffs are still free.

After talking to the staff for 30 minutes he told me that they don’t have available stocks for the router and the Norton security. Crap!!! You wasted my time…At the end of the day I got home with nothing.

No comments: