Friday, September 5, 2008

... Coincidence or Not? ...

"The greatest thing I’ve ever learned is just to love and be loved in return."
And I'm, Crazy over you,
I dont know what to do,
I'm Crazy over you

A love that never ends
You're more than just a friend
And my heart and soul I'll always give to you,
The only in my life
Someday you'll be my wife,
And I'll be with you until the end of time

And now that I have you bebe
I promise I'll never leave
Cuz you are the only one
that makes my love complete

5 comments:

knottydon said...

Love is in the air.

Anonymous said...

Patience is the key to love.

I'm happy for you, bro.

~Augs

Anonymous said...

aaaaw! :) i like it :D
thanks bebe ku! :)
i love you!

Kaanyag said...

preparing for the pre-nup na ba to?

hehehhehe

Anonymous said...

I'm soo happy for U Aedner!

U guys look great together :)

enjoy!mwah!

-Nikki Bebe-