Saturday, September 27, 2008

… Looooooooser! …

I went to Wisconsin with Kuya Pete, Ate Hope and Jun to attend a birthday party. Actually, I’m not invited and I don’t know who the birthday celebrant is. Kuya Pete just told me to come to meet other Filipinos. Hahaha. As always, I’m a gate crasher.

After the eating session and Q&A questions, all the girls played Bingo Game and we decided to play “Onse” game because they have a built-in basket ball court in the garden. We set the rules of the game and the punishment.

RULES
  1. You need to shoot the ball in the free-throw line to gather 2 points then another follow-up shoot that is equivalent to 1 point.
  2. If you won’t able to shoot the ball in the free-throw line, you don’t have a chance to shoot the follow-up ball anymore.
  3. The ball should only bounce once after successful shots in the free-throw line, else you won’t be able to shoot the follow-up.
  4. When you got three points you still have the chance to shoot again.
PUNISHMENT
  1. The loser or the player who got the lowest points needs to “lusot”.
I lose 1 time and Jun 5 times…hahaha…What a loser Bro!!!

No comments: