Monday, September 15, 2008

… Technical Support …

Received a call from Pete asking me if I can help his friend regarding computer stuffs. So I’ve talked to his friend and assisted him how to fix his problem, but unfortunately I wasn’t able to solve it because I’m on my way and I can’t visualize what’s going on. Then he said we can just visit his place this coming Friday to fix the problem.

When I got home another virus issue message received from Jun. His computer was infected, so I just told him to scan his PC, remove all the cookies and other temporary files, run the disk cleanup utility and defrag the system and uninstall all the unnecessary softwares.

After that technical and virus support, a trojan virus tried to attack my laptop while surfing the internet and thanks a lot to my Norton antivirus co’z it was able to block the virus. Being paranoid about virus issues I scanned my laptop to make sure no another virus gets into my system.

No comments: