Thursday, September 18, 2008

… Rack’ Em Up …

Tim Bowen sent us invitation for a get together and farewell party for those consultants who will go back to Philippines. He reserved 8 tables of billiards, some booze and pick-a-snack at the Rack’ Em Up bar.
The party started around 6pm and finished at 9pm. We played lots of billiard game even though I’m not good in it and Bin Bag.
Bin Bag was a new game for me, I haven't played it before. They explained the mechanics and I thought it's too easy because the mechanics are simple; you just need to select an opponent, throw the bin bags and make sure that it will get into the hole, that’s it. But when I tried it, It was a challenging game because the weights of each bin bags differ from each other.

Next time I’ll never say easy unless I tried it.

No comments: