Sunday, September 28, 2008

… The Outlet …

Nothing to do today so Ate Hope decided to go to Kenosha outlet because she has 25% discount coupons at Aeropostale. Kenosha is one of the biggest outlets in Wisconsin. I haven’t been there so I immediately agreed to Ate Hope’s suggestion and I also want to buy some “pasalubong”.

Upon arrival, Jun and I teased Ate Hope and call her MOM. Hahaha…We entered Aeropostale boutique first to use the discount coupons then we decided to look for some shoes at Converse, my favorite chucks store. Jun found a blue-stripes long sleeve at J. Crew and he instantly bought and wore it. Cool! What a unique style.

Unexpectedly, when we’re inside Aldo store Jun and I found a cool pair of shoes. Actually, I don’t have any plan to buy shoes because it’s not included in my budget but just to satisfy my cravings we decided to buy the same shoes.

When we got the shoes, Jun immediately changed the shoes he’s wearing. He told us that he needs to break-in the shoes to test the durability. Hahaha… Bro, what if you also buy new pants?

No comments: