Saturday, September 13, 2008

… Sweet 16 …

First time to attend a birthday party here in the US so I have no idea what kind of party it would be. I haven’t met the celebrator, I just knew her based on the stories I’ve heard from my friends. Actually one of my friend is so passionate about her, he admires her most and I think he’s totally head over heels in love with her. But unfortunately this girl is too young for him and her parents are so strict with regards to this matter. So my friend needs to keep distance from her, else he will be pissed off.

I know it’s hard for you Bro to accept the fact that the whole family will always guard and monitor every move you'll make and step you'll take, but I know you will overcome and surpass your feelings. You’ve already conquered many obstacles you encountered in your life so this is just a piece of cake for you. There are lots of single girls out there and who knows one of them is reserved for you. But if you really love the girl, just wait for the right time. If both of you were destined for each other, no matter what happens your road will cross again.

1 comment:

Junskie08 said...

It depends Bro, Depends on the Culture.

This was more of a Filipino Style. Hehe..
With Tinikling,Singing and Dancing? Whew! You can't go wrong with that.

But yeah, I love that Girl.