Monday, August 25, 2008

... New Beginning ...

After the boring weekend, I woke up early to prepare myself for the new beginning: new life to fix, new road to travel and new friends to meet. Thanks to CJ because she picks me up early. I missed my Mazda 6 service with my driver Jake co'z I can’t do the usual things I do every morning like playing the radio and tuning it to my favorite station, opening the window to feel the breeze and buzzing up Marmi and Carla in their apartment.

Upon arrival, CJ accompanied me to my lead and she introduced me to my new team. Then I've noticed Sir Erwin and Rudy chatting, I felt the tranquility because I see another person I knew way back from ODC. At least now I know I will have a companion during lunch time.

The day passed so quickly and I haven't noticed that it's already 5pm maybe because we're so busy discussing all the procedures and the things that we need to do for the new project.

Thank you Lord for another wonderful day.

No comments: