Sunday, August 24, 2008

... Homesick ...

I never imagine my self creating a blog but since I'm alone here in the place called "The land of milk and honey" and trying to fight all the loneliness and boredom I think this is the only outlet I can use to express all the feelings I have. Even though I wanted to tell you everything happened here bit by bit I can't, co'z I can't remember all the details, so I will only share those memories that are still stocked in my head.

Let me give you an overview why I'm here, 12 consultants were chosen to travel here to become part of a testing team that will perform regression testing for Walgreens and I'm one of the magic 12.




During my stay here in Illinois with the magic 12 lots of good memories were built. Memories that I'll keep and treasure forever. Day by day we always find time to share all the experiences we had good, bad and green. We also had a chance to create a strong foundation to be able establish our friendship and legally enter each boundary. Even though sometimes we argued but in the end of the day we tried to fix all the broken pieces. I know these happy moments are just temporary and it will not last forever.

The time has come and the magic 10 needs to say goodbye and go back to our homeland. They will leave me alone in the dark but I’m sure God will not let me fall. The night before they leave they prepare and start to pack their belongings, I don’t want to see them putting back all their things but I have no choice but to pretend that I’m happy even though depression kills me slowly. As they wave their hands I can feel the pain little by little; my heart is like a car running 150kmp and suddenly collides.

Now that I’m alone I miss my family, relatives and friends. I can feel the most severe sickness in my life; HOMESICK makes me frail and start trying to replace the bliss into gloom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi bebe :)

dont be sad...this is a dream come true for U right? just enjoy every moment of your stay in the US.anyways, pag-uwi mo...grand gimik din to :) i miss U.ingat at magdasal palagui.

-nikki bebe-

Anonymous said...

isipin mo na lang may gf ka na!

yahoo!!