Wednesday, August 27, 2008

... Ordinary Wednesday ...

Not in the mood to go to work but I have no choice, I need to fix myself and prepare my breakfast. Whaaat the F__$%#$%^^!…same old breakfast (cereal and milk), this is nuts. Crap I think I need to buy some supplies.

Nothing significant event happened this day; it’s just same ordinary Wednesday. After the dreary day I went home early and prepare my dinner. Sardines and burger…hahaha…I know you won’t eat these food at the same time but for me everything is possible. Just don’t offer me some mussels and rice co’z even though you will pay me $100 or more you will not get my YES. Weirdo, Yes I am.

I immediately setup my laptop after eating dinner to be able to talk to my family and my colleagues. Then I open my media player and I was surprised co’z the 1st song played was “I’m yours" by Jason Mraz. Thanks Choloboy for introducing this song.

"So, I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait I'm sure
there's no need to complicate
our time is short
this is our fate, I'm yours”







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky ayaw mo?

hehehhehe.... naging official song ata ng group ang "i'm yours"

jetlag pa rin ako 2am gising na excited na makita baby ko....

ingat kaw dyan kumain ka and meet new people expand your horizon...

wag ka alala malay mo meron din susunod sa iyo dyan at magkakaroon ka ng kasama....