Friday, August 29, 2008

... Exploded ...

Love is in the air for the Nth time. My heart’s door suddenly opened again and wanted to share some space for a special someone. Actually I felt the warmth before and I wanted to express it but I’m afraid because of “What If” questions. What if I will make a wrong move? What if our friendship will be affected because of my decision? What If she rejects or dumps me? But I can’t control it anymore; I need to voice it out to be able to set me free. If I will just keep it to myself, I will regret this forever.

Be a man to conquer you fears”, this is what I’ve always imposed to my friends. Now I need to apply it to myself. I don’t want to wait for the so called “RIGHT TIME” co’z for me every time is a right time. This is not just dealing with my ego but this for my own benefit.

After drinking some booze…hahaha…to get some courage and wisdom, I’ve talked to my special someone. I know she doesn’t have any idea what will happen during our conversation but I just surprisingly told her about what I feel for her. Crap! I hope she will not react too much. At first I know she won’t absorb easily what I’ve said but then I tried to explain everything as serene as I can.


After this I know everything will be alright but I still don’t know what will be her decision. So just wait for the next chapter if I can get her YES or not.

T.G.I.F., I’m looking forward for the long weekend.

1 comment:

Carla ni Aedz said...

awww...kinikilig pa rin ako until now hihi..mwaaah! i love you so much, bebe :*

xoxo,
Bebe Carla